Friday, January 22, 2010

01/18 Cuttlebug Spot Challenge!






Here is my entry for the 01/18 Cuttlebug Spot Challenge.
The challenge was to use the number 10. I have a nephew turning 10 in a month so I thought this would be the perfect first challenge for me! I'm not a fantastic cardmarker.... yet. I hope to become one! I'm not sure if it's easy to tell, but I did use a circle folder as the background of the card. Alphalicious cricut cart was used for the font, which I cut at 1 inch. The paper doll is 3 inches and uses various pieces from Paper Doll Dress Up cart and Everyday Paper Dolls cart. The ice cream cone and party hat are from the Doodlecharms cart, and I can't remember how small I cut it, I used my gypsy so it was quite tiny!
Check out the challenge here: http://www.thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/
Hope you like it!
KeishaHD

No comments: