Monday, February 22, 2010

Butterfly Dreams: Papertrey Ink

Here is a card I made using the new February release "Butterfly Dreams". I have to say, this is my first stamp set from Papertrey Ink, but it will most definitely not be my last. I LOVE these stamps. I love everything about this company actually, the ink, the paper, the stamps. Love it all. I used Spring Rain cardstock and ink. I also used the new coordinating die by Papertrey Ink to match this Butterfly Dreams set and cut out some of the new Papertrey Ink felt using the die. Then I cut out some vellum, scored it, and glued it on top.

Here are a couple pictures of the die.

And the True Black felt. 100% wool. :)




And here is the finished product! I really like it. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
KeishaHD

2 comments:

Crafty Carrie said...

your card is beautiful I love to look at papertrey but have never bought anything, I made need to start great blog

Melissa said...

Very pretty!

MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board