Saturday, February 13, 2010

PTI Challenge 02/13/10

Another PTI challenge today! I did another simple card, that I think is quite darling if I do say so myself. :) The challenge: Design a floral embellishment, then create a card using one and and an acetate sheet of them to share. Well, I didn't have a 4x6 acetate sheet, but I had a bunch of smaller acetate sheets, so I improvised. Always good to improvise in this hobby right?



Again, I'm not a good photographer or I just have a non-high quality camera. But the card says Happy Day! on it. I like this saying because it can be for a birthday, another happy kind of day, or just because. :)

Thanks for stopping in!!

KeishaHD

2 comments:

Lisa said...

These flowers are super cute! And I believe, as papercrafters, it is our JOB to improvise :) hehe

Sue Lelli said...

Pretty embellies!