Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge #2

Here is the My Pink Stamper Challenge #2 for National Scrapbook Day.

Make a project incorporating your scraps!

And here is what I did!!





I know I said I was probably done, but I had to do this challenge. When I first started scrapbooking years ago I actually went out and bought scraps. Yep, BOUGHT them! Lol. :) I still get the urge to buy scraps sometimes. But anyway, I still have some of those scraps I bought so long ago. So I thought I really should do this challenge. Everything on this card was scraps, except the blue background. And I have to apologize again, as the photography is not great. Although, I really think it might be DCWV paper, it's hard to photograph. Maybe the texture of it. Anyway, the tree and the sentiment were cut with the Sweethearts cart. I've been meaning to cut this tree out, because it is just SOOO cute. I love it. I'll definitely be using this cut again and again. And I used Smooch ink again to color in the hearts of the tree. A lot easier and more effective than cutting out all the layers again for just some red hearts. I'm going to give this to someone special eventually, but for now I'll tuck it away. :) This is officially my last challenge for NSD, lol. But stay tuned, this week I have a super fun/special project I did, you'll want to see it. I'm thinking I'll have it posted sometime on Friday! Check back! Thanks for stopping in!

KeishaHD

No comments: