Monday, May 3, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge #9

Here is the My Pink Stamper Challenge #9 for National Scrapbook Day.

Challenge: Make a shaped card, shaped scrapbook page, or shaped project! Easy enough!!

And here is what I did!!





The last picture is kind of blurry, but I wanted to show it is a card. I used the Wild Card cart for this card. It's cute in person, although I wonder if it's a little too much. I probably should have left the swirls off, but no matter. Maybe I'll make this one day with the cricut cake. :) haha. This is probably the last challenge for NSD (National Scrapbook Day) that I'll do. I wish I would have started earlier, but you know how that goes. It was a lot of fun, next year I'll be right on top of everything. :)

Thanks for looking!
KeishaHD

1 comment:

Kate said...

This is fantastic!! I love that glitter! Great paper, too!