Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Make It Monday! Another PTI project! :)

How fantastic, PTI (papertreyink) is doing a new thing called Make It Monday! I had a great time doing this project, (go to Nichole's blog for details here. You'll have to scroll a couple of posts.) Anyway, here is my card for Make It Monday! (On Wednesday, oh well! ;) Hehe)






Seriously, my camera does not do this justice, it is cuteee! :) So, mostly everything is PTI products. Raspberry Fizz, True Black and Stamper's Select White Cardstock. Hawaiian shores felt. Stamp sets Mega Mixed Messages and Signature Greetings, and the swirls off of Calendar Basics. Ink is from Stampin' Up! (because I haven't been able to get the PTI inks yet!) And the rhinestones are from K&Company.

And did you notice? I used PTI's calendar die for the black part on my card, I just cut it down a little and rounded the corners. The white cardstock was cut 2.5 inches X about 3.5 inches. Fun! :D

I really like this color combo! :) Speaking of color combos, there is another challenge on Nichole's blog which I'm going to participate in again, with different color combos. So look for more posts soon! I got to eat some lunch first! ;)

Cheers!
KeishaHD

No comments: