Sunday, February 6, 2011

Papertrey Ink Tag Download Challenge!

Today I have three, count em, three! projects to share with you today. They are super quick and super simple to make, and it is all for the Papertrey Ink Tag Download Challenge. I had to make my projects quick and easy because my scrapbook room is in shambles at the moment. I will have pictures up to show off my new room once I'm a little more organized. :)

So without further ado, project number 1!




I used True Black cardstock, some scrap of vellum I had, and one of the Papertrey Ink Tags I downloaded. I really wanted to layer the tag over this flower for some reason, I tried to do other things but I kept coming back to this. I think I'll give it to my husband for valentine's day, although it's a tad bit girlie, he wont mind. ;)

KeishaHD

No comments: