Saturday, February 25, 2012

Make It Monday! #54

Can you believe it's already Make It Monday #54 on Nichole Heady's blog? This week's Make It Monday is to use glittered buttons. I happened to be making this card for a friend who just had a baby and I thought the wheels on this would be adorable as glittered buttons!



I used kraft, vintage cream, aqua mist and smokey shadows cardstock. The buttons and button twine are also from PTI, and I used the stamp set Tiny Tags and coordinating dies. The baby carriage was cut from my Cricut using the Stork's Delivery cartridge and patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye. And there you have it, a fantastic little baby boy card, easily adaptable for baby girl. ;)

Cheers!
Keisha

1 comment:

carolanne said...

What a creative idea using buttons for wheels. Very cute card!