Monday, February 27, 2012

Make It Monday #55

I'm doing another Make It Monday this week. I loved Dawn's idea for making bigger frames, but I sadly do not own any frames from PTI yet. I do have the limitless layers dyes however, and Dawn's idea gave me another idea. I could absolutely make a reverse frame out of my limitless layer dies!

Here is the die I used...


And here is the card I made with this die..


I used Smokey Shadow cardstock and ink, Lemon Tart and Vintage Cream cardstock, and the new stamp set Simply You. Hope you enjoy!

Cheers,
Keisha

9 comments:

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

A cool twist on the challenge!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

GREAT improvisation! looks good!

carolanne said...

Great idea! Really expands the use of dies! I like the stamp you chose to go with the die cut.

Kari D said...

Stamping is always about thinking out of the box....or in this case thinking out of the limitless layer! LOVE the way you have expanded the die's use and framed the YOU sentiment! GREAT JOB! THanks for sharing!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Love this! Great idea....

joy said...

How creative of you! This is such a great idea! I'm going to look at my dies a little differently now.

Marybeth said...

Oh my goodness I would never have thought to use the circle! You are just way too smart! It turned out great. Beautiful card and your very creative!

Jana said...

Very clever idea, tfs.

Tracey McNeely said...

What a creative idea.